Friday, January 14, 2011

Big announcement

Second City Soccer Club is proud to announce that it will be competing for the first time in the Bigtime Soccer League this coming season.   We are equally thrilled to welcome aboard our corporate sponsor, Kabletown.  Kabletown will own the exclusive rights to the SCSC jersey for the 2011 season.

Within the week, we will be announcing our blue home and red away kits for the 2011 season, so stay tuned for that and more announcements in the weeks to come!


9 comments:

  1. Want to trade one of your draft picks let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I'm not looking for a high pick. So if you want just a middle of the pack guy right now, I'm not expecting a high draft pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be happy to discuss options. cweimers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My roster is on my site. Anyone look good to you? And what draft pick are you willing to offer for him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Landon Donovan for my first round pick or Danny Mwanga for my fourth round pick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donovan is already one of my Designated Players. I have not announced my 2nd DP. Mwanga is worth more than a 4th round pick don't ya think. I'll trade you marco pappa for a 2nd rd pick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I meant to type third round pick for Mwanga. Not sure Pappa is worth the second round, but he could also be a third rounder. I would take either for a third round pick.

    ReplyDelete